For rotating and fixed tailstock spindle sleeve. Designed for employment in turning, grinding and other production machines.
- Run-out deviation max.: 0.002 mm.
- Made of fully hardened tool-steel.
- All types with extracting thread to prevent spindle ball bearings or solid spindle sleeves from damage.
- Max. load of the dead centers upon request.
- Special design upon request.
Type FNwith morse taper
can be reground
Type FNCwith morse taper
for better access of machining tools
Type FNZwith morse taper
for general use with extended length for better tool clearance