Data Privacy Statement
NEIDLEIN-SPANNZEUGE GMBH takes the protection of your personal data very seriously. We handle your personal data confidentially and in accordance with statutory data protection regulations and this data privacy statement.
Use of our website is normally possible without providing personal data. If personal data is collected on our web pages (e.g. name, address or email addresses), this always takes place on a voluntary basis, insofar as possible. This data is not transferred to third parties without your express consent.
Take into consideration that online data transmission (e.g. email communication) may involve security holes. Complete protection from access by third parties is not possible.
Name and address of the party responsible for the data processing
The responsible party as defined by the General Data Protection Regulation, other applicable data protection laws in the Member States of the European Union and other provisions with a data protection character is:
Tel.: +49 (0)7471 / 9608-0
Fax: +49 (0)7471 / 9608-14
Server log files
The provider of the pages collects and stores information automatically in so-called server log files which your browser transmits to us automatically. This includes:
- Browser type and browser version
- Operating system
- Referrer URL
- Host name of the accessing computer
- Date and time of the server query
- Amount of data transmitted in bytes
- Your IP address (in anonymised form, if applicable)
This data cannot be assigned to specific persons. Compiling of this data with other data sources does not take place. The data processing takes place in accordance with Art. 6, para. 1 (f) of the GDPR on the basis of our legitimate interest in improving the stability of our website. The data is not transferred or used in another manner. We reserve the right to review this data at a later time if we become aware of concrete evidence of unlawful use.
Please observe that you can change your browser settings so that you are informed about the installation of cookies and can decide in the individual case about acceptance therefore the acceptance of cookies can be excluded generally or in specific cases. Each browser differs in the manner in which the cookie settings are managed. This is described in the help menu of each browser, which explains how you can change your cookie settings. Use the relevant link below for the settings of your browser:
Please observe that the functionality of our website can be limited if you do not accept cookies.
If you submit enquiries to use via the contact form, your information from the enquiry form, including your contact information specified there, is stored by us for the purpose of processing your enquiry and in case of follow-up questions. We do not transfer this data without your consent.
The processing of the data entered in the contact form takes place exclusively on the basis of your consent (Art. 6, para. 1 (a) of the GDPR). You can withdraw this consent at any time.
An informal message to us via email is sufficient for this purpose. The legality of the data processing which takes place prior to the withdrawal of consent remains unaffected by said withdrawal.
The data entered by you in the contact form remains with us until you demand that we delete it, withdraw your consent or the purpose of the data storage ceases to apply (e.g. after completion of the processing of your enquiry). Mandatory statutory provisions – particularly obligations to retain information – remain unaffected.
Enquiries via email, telephone or fax
If you contact us via email, telephone or fax, your enquiry and all related personal data (name, enquiry) will be stored and processed by us for the purpose of addressing your matter. We do not transfer this data without your consent.
The processing of this data takes place on the basis of Art. 6, para. 1 (b) of the GDPR, insofar as your enquiry is related to fulfilment of the contract or is necessary for implementation of pre-contractual activities. In all other cases, the processing is based on your consent (Art. 6, para. 1 (a) of the GDPR) and/or our legitimate interests (Art. 6, para. 1 (f) of the GDPR, because we have a legitimate interest in the effective handling of the enquiries submitted to us.
The data entered transmitted by you via contact enquiries remains with us until you demand that we delete it, withdraw your consent or the purpose of the data storage ceases to apply (e.g. after completion of the processing of your matter). Mandatory statutory provisions – particularly statutory obligations to retain information – remain unaffected.
Data processing for order processing
To process your order, we work with service providers who assist us partially or wholly in the implementation of concluded contracts. When you commission us with the provision of a service or delivery of goods, your personal data is only used without your specific consent insofar it is necessary for the provision of the service or implementation of the contract. This includes, in particular, transfer of your data to transport companies, credit institutions or other service providers involved with the provision of the service or order processing.
The personal data collected by us is transferred, for example, to the transport company commissioned with the delivery in the scope of the order processing, insofar as it is necessary for delivery of the goods. We transfer your payment data to the commissioned credit institution in the scope of the payment processing, insofar as it is necessary for payment processing. The legal basis for the transfer of data in this connection is Art. 6, para. 1 (b) of the GDPR.
We disclose customer accounts and personal data about customers if we are legally obligated to do so or if such a transfer is necessary in order to implement our general terms and conditions or other agreements or to protect our rights and the rights of our customers and third parties.
Use of Google Maps
We use the component 'Google Maps' of Google Inc., 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043 USA, hereinafter referred to as 'Google', on our page.
Every time the 'Google Maps' component is opened, a cookie is set by Google in order to process user settings and data for display of the page in which the 'Google Maps' components is integrated. These cookies are normally not deleted when the browser is closed. Instead, they expire after a certain time unless you delete them manually.
It is necessary to store your IP address to use the functions of Google Maps. This information is normally transmitted to a server of Google in the USA and stored there. The provider of this page has no influence on this data transfer.
The use of Google Maps takes place in the interest of an appealing presentation of our online offers and making it easier to find the locations specified by us on the website. This is a legitimate interest as defined by Art. 6, para. 1 (f) of the GDPR.
If you do not consent to this processing of your data, it is possible to deactivate the 'Google Maps' service and thereby prevent the transmission of data to Google. For this purpose, you must deactivate the Java script function in your browser. However, take into consideration that you cannot use 'Google Maps' or use thereof will be limited.
The use of 'Google Maps' and the information collected via 'Google Maps' take place according to the Google terms of service
and the additional terms and conditions for 'Google Maps'
Rights of the concerned party
The applicable data protection law grants you comprehensive rights (right to information and intervention) as a concerned party with respect to the processing of your personal data as described below:
- Right to information in accordance with Art. 15 of the GDPR: You have the right, in particular, to information about personal data about you processed by us, the purposes of the processing, the categories of processed personal data, the recipients or categories of recipients to whom we have or will disclose your data, the planned duration of storage and/or the criteria for defining the duration of storage, the existence of a right to correction, deletion, limitation of processing, rejection of the processing, lodging of complaints with a supervisory authority, the origin of your data if it was not collected from you by us, the existence of automatic decision-making, including profiling and, if applicable, meaningful information about the logic involved and the applicable scope for you and the pursued effects of such processing, as well as your right to notification, which guarantees exist for the transfer of your data to third countries in accordance with Art. 46 of the GDPR;
- Right to correction in accordance with Art. 16 of the GDPR: You have a right to immediate correction of incorrect data relating to you and/or to completion of your incomplete data stored by us;
- Right to deletion in accordance with Art. 17 of the GDPR: You have the right to demand deletion of your personal data if the conditions of Art. 17, para. 1 of the GDPR are met. However, this right does not apply if the processing is necessary to exercise the right to freedom of expression and information for fulfilment of a legal obligation, for reasons in the public interest or for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims;
- Right to limitation of the processing in accordance with Art. 18 of the GDPR: You have the right to demand limitation of the processing of your personal data as long as the correctness of your data disputed by you is under review, if you reject deletion of your data due to impermissible data processing and, instead, demand the limitation of the processing of your data, if you require your data for assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims, after which we no longer require this data after the achievement of objectives or if you have submitted an objection based on your special situation for as long as it has not been determined yet whether our legitimate interests take priority;
- Right to notification in accordance with Art. 19 of the GDPR: You have the right to demand correction, deletion or limitation of the processing by the responsible party, who is obligated to notify all recipients to whom the personal data relating to you has been disclosed of this correction or deletion of the data or limitation of the processing, unless this is determined to be impossible or entails disproportionately high expenditure. You have the right to be informed about these recipients.
- Right to data transferability in accordance with Art. 20 of the GDPR: You have the right to receive your personal data which is prepared by us in a structured, commonly accessible and machine-readable format or to demand transfer to another responsible party, insofar as this is technically feasible;
- Right to revocation of granted consent in accordance with Art. 7, para. 3 of the GDPR: You have the right to revoke granted consent to the processing of data at any time with effect for the future. In the case of revocation, we will delete the relevant data immediately, insofar as further process cannot be supported on a legal basis for processing without consent. With revocation of consent, the legality of the processing having taken place on the basis of your consent until the time of revocation remains unaffected;
- Right to lodge complaints in accordance with Art. 77 of the GDPR: If it is your opinion that the processing of the personal data relating to you takes place in violation of the GDPR, you have the right – without prejudice to other administrative or judicial remedy – to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, particularly in the Member State in which you reside, work or the location of the purported violation.
This page uses SSL encryption for security purposes and for protection of the transmission of confidential content, such as enquiries that you send to us as a page operator. An encrypted connection is recognisable by the address bar in your browser switching from 'http://' to ' https://' and the padlock symbol in your browser address bar. If you have activated SSL encryption, data which you transmit to us cannot be read by third parties.
Right to information, deletion, blocking
You always have the right to receive information about your stored personal data, the origin and recipients thereof and the purpose of the data processing, as well as a right to correction, blocking or deletion of said data, free of charge. For this purpose, and for other matters relating to personal data, you can contact us at any time under the address provided in the legal notice.
If you have questions that are not answered by this data privacy statement, or if you have questions relating to the processing of your personal data, you can contact our data protection officer, who is also available for information requests, comments or complaints.
Data protection officer:
We maintain a variety of security measures as defined in Art. 32 of the GDPR (technical and organisational measures) for the protection of your personal data. If you contact us via email, taken into consideration that the confidentiality of the transmitted information is not guaranteed. It may be possible for third parties to view content of the email under certain circumstances. Therefore, we recommend that you only send confidential information by mail.
Objection to advertising mail
The operator of the pages hereby objects to the use of contact information published in the scope of the legal notice for transmission of advertising and information materials which are not expressly requested. The operator of the pages expressly reserves the right to take legal action if unsolicited advertising information is sent, e.g. in the form of spam email.
Right of objection
If we process your personal data based on our overriding legitimate interest in the scope of a weighing of interests, you have the right to object to this processing at any time based on your specific situation with effect for the future.
If you assert your right of objection, we will stop processing the relevant data. However, we reserve the right to continue processing the data if we can prove the existence of reasons for the processing that are worth protecting and which outweigh your interests, basic rights and basic freedoms or if the processing takes place for the assertion, exercise or defence of legal claims.
If your personal data is processed by us for the purpose of direct advertising, you have the right to object to the processing of personal data relating to you for the purpose of such advertising at any time. You can exercise the right to objection as described above.
If you assert your right of objection, we will stop processing the relevant data for direct advertising purposes.
Duration of storage of personal data
The duration of storage of personal data is determined on the basis of the relevant statutory retention period (e.g. retention periods under commercial and fiscal law). After expiration of the period, the relevant data is deleted routinely, insofar as it is no longer required for contractual fulfilment or preparation of a contract and/or we do not have any legitimate interest in continued storage.
Updates of the data privacy statement
Insofar as NEIDLEIN-SPANNZEUGE GmbH introduces new products or services, changes internet processes or if the internet and EDP security technology is improved, this data privacy statement will be updated. The changes will be published here.