With extraction screw thread
Dead centers according to DIN 807 are designed with an extraction thread. This serves to protect the spindle bearings and is necessary for use in non-drilled sleeves.
- Run-out deviation max.: 0.002 mm.
- With carbide insert.
- Max. load of the dead centers upon request.
- Special design upon request.
- For demounting and for preventing the spindle bearing from damage of for spindle sleeves which have no through bore the center pins come with an extracting screw thread.
- Available with wrench flat upon request.
Type DIN 807model E
with half carbide tip
with full carbide tip
Type DIN 807model HE
flattened with half carbide tip