The entire surface of the workpiece can be completely machined with one single clamping and with a maximum of torque transmission. NEIDLEIN face drivers are mechanical clamping systems, suitable for turning and hard turning likewise.
Face drivers of type FFB / FFBH are power-operated on the side of the machine spindle as well as the side of the tailstock. The workpieces are clamped centrically by the fixed center pin. This operation results in high true run-out accuracy.
NEIDLEIN face drivers FFB / FFBH with fixed center pin ensure:
- maximum of torque transmission, thus achieving a high rate of metal removing
- datum-point location in the center of the workpiece ensures constant measures of length
- extended service life of drive pins and cutting tools due to vibration-free running
- run-out deviation max.: 0.002 - 0.01 mm
- fixed clamping location
- compensating driving devices/ideal clamping of the workpiece
- easy handling
Type FFBwith flange retainer
Type FFB is mounted onto the machine spindle nose using flange-adapter, adjustable for true run-out.
Type FFBHwith flange retainer
Type FFBH is mounted onto the machine spindle nose using flange-adapter adjustable for true run-out.