The complete surface of both, hardened and soft workpieces, can be finish-ground with one single clamping.
Face drivers types FFBR/FBSR are power-operated on the side of the spindle. The workpieces are clamped centrically using a dead center pin, this way a high true running accuracy is achieved.
NEIDLEIN face drivers FFBR / FBSR ensure:
- datum-point located in the center of the workpiece
- run-out deviation max.: 0.002 - 0.003 mm
- compensating drive components
- retractable drive pins for secure loading and unloading of the workpiece
- adjustment true at face drivers for highest run-out requirements
Type FFBRwith flange retainer
There are two retainer designs for adapting the face drivers onto the machine spindle – either for adaption onto a flange adapter with 140 in diameter or for direct mounting onto a spinde nose DIN 702-1 size 6 (DIN 55026/28).
Type FBSRwith morse taper retainer
Like face driver FFBR, but including morse taper shank and extracting nut. Adjustment true by using set screws inside shank for highest true running accuracy.