The entire surface of the workpiece can be tooled and finished by clamping with a maximum of torque transmission.
NEIDLEIN face drivers of type FFP with drive disks are mechanical clamping systems which are suited for turning as well as for hard turning operations and can also be used for grinding operations.
Face drivers of the type FFP are power operated on the side of the machine spindle as well as the side of the tailstock. The workpieces are clamped centrically by the fixed center pin. This operation results in high true run accuracy.
NEIDLEIN face drivers FFP ensure:
- a maximum of torque transmission, thus achieving a high cutting performance
- datum-point location in the center of the workpiece ensures constant measures of length
- compensating drive disk for uneven face sides
- high flexibility in the application, wide range of clamping diameters
- run-out deviation max.: 0.005 - 0.015 mm
- low setup costs due to fast change of drive disks and center pins
- cost efficient exchange of parts that are in contact with the workpiece (changeable carbide inserts)
Type FFPwith flange retainer for screw connection
The face driver FFP is designed for a direct mounting onto a spindle nose. DIN 702-1 (55028)