NEIDLEIN ultra live centers type RNF are especially suitable for employment in turrets, in manual tailstocks and in case of linear thermal extension of workpieces.
The spring loaded, moving spindle and the engraved scale rings enable the adjustment and/or programming of various axial forces.
NEIDLEIN ultra live centers type RNF / RNCF ensure:
- employment of live centers in turrets and manual tailstocks when hydraulic systems cannot guarantee any repositioning
- compensation if there is a linear thermal extension of workpieces or if the extension is caused by the process of machining
- run-out deviation max.: 0.003 mm
- maintenance free, due to the gasket system and the lifetime lubrication filling of the bearing
- obtaining of the axial forces applied via scale rings as well as clarification of the force ranges on the outside of the housing
Type RNFwith morse taper
Type RNCFwith morse taper
extended tooling clearance for better access of machining tools