The entire surface of the work piece can be turned and milled with one single clamping.
Neidlein face drivers of type FSPV/FSPBV/SPV with drive disk are mechanical clamping systems which are suited for mill-turn operations. In application they feature maximum flexibility and nearly backlash-free torque transmission.
NEIDLEIN face drivers FSPV/FSPBV/SPV ensure:
- datum-point at the face end of the workpiece, stable datum-point in case of different centerings
- compensating drive disk for uneven face sides
- high flexibility in the application, wide range of clamping diameters
- fixed center pin in clamped condition » fixed clamping point
- run-out deviation: 0.02 mm
- adjustable spring force (depending on the weight of the workpiece)
- low setup costs due to fast change of drive disks and center pins
- cost efficient exchange of parts that are in contact with the workpiece (changeable carbide inserts)
Type FSPVType FSPV with flange retainer for screw connection
Type FSPV is mounted onto the machine spindle nose using a flange adapter.
Type FSPBV is directly clamped with the chuck using soft using soft jaws soft jaws.
Type SPVwith morse cone retainer
Type SPV with taper shank for direct mounting into the machine spindle.